- »

novembro 17, 2010

Recorrente

I've come to my senses...
That I've become senseless.
I could give you lessons...
On how to ruin your friendships.

Every last conviction...
I smoked them all away.
I drank my frustrations...
Down the drain, out of the way.

So I sit and wait and wonder:
"Does anyone else feel like me?"
Someone so tired of their routines
And disappearing self-esteems

I'll sing along... yeah, with every emergency!
Just sing along... I'm the king of catastrophes!
I'm so far gone... that deep down inside,
I think it's fine by me.

I'm my own worst enemy.
(Less Than Jake)

3 comentários:

Cássia disse...

aáah, viciee nesse blog , jaá era *-*

qaal o nome da música flor ?

Parabéens pelo sucesso :*

Marina disse...

"I'm the queen of catastrophes!"

Anônimo disse...

EU AMO ESSA MÚSICA!!! não lembrava q se encaixava nesse contexto pós-aniversário-da-Mia.